The faculty, staff, and students of the Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design extend a warm welcome to our incoming first-year students and their families!
You are here because you have declared a major in one of our three disciplines: architecture, landscape architecture, or interior architecture and design.
To make the most of your orientation visit, please complete these three tasks at least two days before you arrive:
- Submit your Pre-Orientation Form (will take 5 minutes or less).
- View the Orientation Presentation (will take less than 30 minutes).
- Carefully review the important documents below.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture and Design
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies
If you have any questions after orientation, contact your first-year academic counselor, Rachel Fletcher, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Questions? Check out our Orientation FAQs.
Helpful resources and links for incoming students:
How to Use Student Center in UAConnect
How to Enroll into a Class in UAConnect
How to Drop or Swap a Class in UAConnect
How to Use the Schedule Planner