Need help finding images for a presentation or mastering Adobe Photoshop? The C. Murray Smart Multi-Media Resource Center is the place to start. The center’s director, Christine Hilker, brings many years of experience in image curatorship and digital technologies to the Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design.
- ResourceMate for John Williams Library, online guest lecture videos and materials holdings
- A growing digital image database of 80,000 photographs and sketches
- 900-plus videos, including videos of guest lecturers
- Professional assistance in photographing your work
- Slide and flat-bed scanners
- Imaging software
- Equipment rental (call ahead to reserve!): digital 35 mm SLR cameras, digital video cameras and projectors, tripods and a digital scope camera for viewing model interiors
- The latest issues of selected journals supporting all three professional programs are available for browsing and check out.
Hours: The C. Murray Smart Multi-Media Resource Center is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For one-on-one assistance, call 479/575-3677 to schedule an appointment.