Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I change my major?
A: To declare a new major, go to the advising center for the college in which you wish to enroll.
Q: When and where do I apply for graduation?
A: University of Arkansas policy states that students expecting to graduate in spring must apply by March 15th; students expecting to graduate in summer must apply by July 1st and students expecting to graduate in the fall must apply by October 1st. Watch for an email from the advising center for reminders about the application deadlines. For the actual application, please email Melinda Smith. You will need to fill out an on-line survey on your experience in the program, and then you may complete the application for graduation.