- Q: How can I locate fellow graduates?
- A: Start with the Arkansas Alumni Association. If you don't find the friend you are looking for, please contact Michelle Parks.
- Q: How can I make a donation to the Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design?
- A: Donations has all the information you need.
- Q: How can I stay involved with the Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design?
- A: We welcome your involvement! Opportunities are available to join the Advisory Board or the Dean's Circle, or to share your expertise with students. You also may contribute by hosting an event in your home or office, or by helping to organize a class reunion. For more information, contact Mary Purvis.
- Q: I'm interested in hiring student interns and recent graduates. What's the best way to scout for new talent?
A: The U of A's online electronic job management system allows students and alumni to search for and apply to part-time, full-time jobs, internships and co-op positions. Employers use Razorback CareerLink to specifically search for and potentially hire U of A students and alumni.
Additionally, each spring, the University of Arkansas Career Development Center and the Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design co-host an afternoon-long career fair in Vol Walker Hall. For a nominal fee, participating firms have an opportunity to review portfolios and interview students. Registration fee includes:
- booth space
- advance promotion of your firm's attendance
- employer hospitality room
- campus parking
For More Information